Here’s a video that will raise awareness and will act as an eye opener to those drivers who smoke inside their car. In this video, a woman was driving in her Citroen Xsara in Russia when she lighted up a cigarette. Unfortunately for her a gas cylinder in the car was leaking gas, so when she lighted up the cigarette she immediately ignited the gas inside the vehicle. Everything escalated quickly and the woman (in shock) get out of her car screaming. According to the video, she got away with minor burn injuries!
That is sooo crazy. More crazyness in the next video below!