Talk about being at the right place at the really sad time. In the video below taken and uploaded by ‘CarSpotter QVS’ via GT Spirit, this Corvette Z06 has definitely seen better days. The apparent incident took place in the Baarn, Netherlands after this car failed to start because of a dead battery. The owner found another car nearby to give him the jump and that’s when things started to go wrong. And once the cables were connected and this car was started to get the juices flowing, the engine fire erupted. This owner claims they plan to fix the Corvette, but it’s still unusual that a fire started in the first place.
That is sooo crazy. More crazyness in the next video below!